The Foundation for Child Care, Inc Satsuma, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking a Personal and Business Assistant. You will perform clerical, personal, and administrative functions as needed.
- Organizing home office
- Payroll assistance
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Data entry
- Perform all other office tasks
- Computer literate
- Paralegal experience preferred but not required
- Strong typing skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Flexible hours, compensation commiserate on experience and interview process, competitive pay available.
The Foundation for Child Care, IncWhy Work Here?
We pay good salaries. Vacation, insurance, and holidays..
We are a non-profit for profit corporation that seeks to enrich children's lives and help them reach their full potential.
909 Mcrae Avenue MobileSatsuma, AL
HousekeepingView all jobs at The Foundation for Child Care, Inc