The Food Group, a full-service advertising agency in Chicago, is looking for an Integrated Project Manager - Advertising. Reporting to the Project Supervisor this is a pivotal role within the agency managing up to 100 projects monthly in a fast-paced high-volume environment.
· Oversees the workflow and delivery of daily print and digital deliverables in the Chicago office, along with coordinating with the Tampa, Buffalo and New York offices.
· Maintains project status report and communicates project deliverables in daily and weekly status meetings.
· Acts as liaison between Account Management, Creative, Media and Production teams.
· Coordinates all project downloads, reviews and revisions, as well as delivery to account staff.
· Maintains systems for both project flow and file storage for all creative projects in the Chicago office.
· Creates estimates, timelines and associated invoices for all print and digital jobs.
· Provides staffing recommendations for freelance, contract and full time staff where needed.
· Facilitates art buying requests, and estimates/booking of photographers, videographers, and talent.
· Effectively quotes out video and photo shoots.
· Ensures top-quality printing methods by working directly with Production Manager and print vendors.
· Communicates with Media department to ensure timely delivery of print ads and other materials.
· Uploads print ads to publications via FTP or similar.
· Consults with Senior Project Manager and Project Supervisor for recommendations and best practices toward efficient project management and print production.
· Assists in other creative projects as needed, including new business presentations, event management and special projects requested by the Project Supervisor.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Two years of project management experience in an advertising or marketing agency.
· Two years of digital and print production experience or equivalent knowledge
· Knowledge of marketing materials, including print ads, sales collateral, merchandising, direct mail, photography, video production, digital and more.
· Ability to handle multiple projects and requests within tight deadlines – with a strong attention to detail.
· Ensures projects stay on budget and fosters an environment of efficiency.
· Has a strong team-player mentality and tackles new and ever-changing challenges with aptitude.
· Degree in Advertising, Communications, Marketing or related field.
· Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Hubspot, EAS Project Management System, Advantage, Basecamp or similar accounting and pm software systems
PMI Certification a plus.