About our Business:
For every individual and family, two of their biggest life purchasing decisions involve buying a car and a house. We are the company working behind the scene with our clients to create industry leading technology that ensures the experience is secure and easy for consumers. Each year, we are proud to help millions of people realize their ownership dreams. Our clients, who are Blue chip lenders and high-growth brand name disruptors trust us to help them address and anticipate the ever-evolving lending landscape. Over the years, we earned the industry’s choice for scalable performance and innovative technology that connects lenders with the people that they serve.
About the Role:
As a result of our rapid growth we are excited to be in the position of hiring a Sr. Sales Executive to develop relationships and sales strategies that will secure new sales opportunities, expand and grow our market share and revenue, and promote strategic customer and partner relationships through value-driven solution sales, with specific focus in the Mortgage and Consumer Loans servicing market. Our customers compose an array of Mortgage and Consumer Loans servicers including Banks, Independent Servicers and Sub Servicers.
A successful Sr. Sales Executive utilizes our business solutions to effectively persuade and frame client opportunities; Shares industry, solution, deal and sales “best practices” knowledge with the broader sales group; May mentor and coach other sales professionals with less experience.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Generates leads and drives profitable revenue by selling our products and services within designated territory or assigned accounts.
• Drives strategies, tactics and account plans to identify, qualify and secure new clients to meet sales targets.
• Manages the effective and rapid movement of leads through the sales process, including: qualification of prospects; assessment of potential client needs; presentation of our products and services; and expeditious closing of business
• Independently develops selling strategies for assigned accounts and effectively interfaces regularly with executive levels.
• Leverages executive level contacts to develop greater account coverage and create demand
• Develops strategies to utilize key influential individuals within client’s decision process and creates action plans to influence decisions
• Secures funding for future customer initiatives by linking solutions to client’s business issues to gain credibility at executive level
• Recommends new value-add solutions through unsolicited proposals to create customer demand and helps customer identify and measure the impact of the proposed business improvement
• Builds internal and external industry networks to remain current on industry trends and describes our value in the context of emerging market trends and how they affect the customer
• Articulates to the customer how our technology is better positioned than the competition to meet their business needs and objectives
• Prevents objections by uncovering customer concerns early and building consensus towards a mutual solution based on customer requirements
• Develops long term client and business relationships based on mutual value and trust, resulting in repeat business.
• Manages client expectations appropriately to ensure mutual satisfaction for the clients.
• Maintains prompt and accurate sales pipeline forecasting.
• Shares industry, solution, deal, and sales “best practice” knowledge with the sales community.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Job Related Experience:
• A solid track record of managing and selling into enterprise level accounts within the Mortgage and Consumer Loans servicing market
• Proven track record of meeting sales targets
• Solution sales experience in information technology with at least 5 years of experience working for an enterprise level software solutions vendor
• Proven negotiation and commercial deal-making skills
• A business understanding of asset and resource management and revenue billing
• Establishes rapport based on professionalism and active listening skills
• Understands the sales process, development and qualification of a business need, identification of target clients, and favorable positioning of products.
• Incorporates thorough understanding of industry trends and client’s key challenges into sales presentations.
• Ability to describe value in the context of emerging market trends and how they affect the client.
• Articulates solutions in terms of ROI to the client and sells business value
• Mortgage and Consumer Loans servicing knowledge is desired
Travel Required: +50%