Talent Acquisition Manager
The Focus Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: 24 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Technicolor Production Services is the division which contains Technicolor’s world leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor’s brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We’re the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor’s artists are wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you’ll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
The Focus is our in-house hiring and career management team hiring specifically for Technicolor’s award-winning creative studios.Job Description
The Talent Acquisition Manager will collaborate closely with the regional Talent Acquisition team to engage and attract the best talent in the industry. Working with the Heads of Department and Hiring Managers to address business needs and source candidates The Talent Acquisition Manager will help each department build and maintain a strong pipeline of talent. Working closely with the global Talent Acquisition team and DE&I Taskforce to build an inclusive workplace and promote opportunities for candidates from underrepresented backgrounds. Attend networking events and workshops (virtual/in person) to meet prospective candidates and mentor aspiring talent.
- Be the initial point of contact for external and internal candidates applying for roles.
- Manage all job requisitions for external candidates and review applications in the ATS (SmartRecruiters).
- Post job descriptions to the website and review demo reels & resumes to curate top talent for review.
- Utilize job boards and external job / recruitment platforms.
- Ensure that the studio brands are appropriately managed and represented to candidates.
- Appropriately advertise opportunities including utilizing social networking, job boards, referrals and our internal network to source and headhunt prospective talent.
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective talent in order to establish networks in the industry to meet current and future hiring needs.
- Screening candidates on the phone, video calls and in person, assessing their suitability for interview and establishing their salary expectations, availability and their right work status for the relevant location.
- Update and maintain a database of suitable talent to meet future hiring needs and project-based positions in a short turn around. Track outreach and team feedback while maintaining consistent follow-up with candidates.
- Organize interviews with Hiring Managers, negotiate with candidates and coordinate offer letters with HR.
- Meet regularly with the Regional Talent Acquisition Lead and Hiring Managers to understand current and future hiring requirements and priorities. Establish regular check ins to ensure momentum and support.
- Supporting the scheduling and production team in sourcing and screening freelance talent for short-term needs as required.
- Experience of the recruitment life cycle and strategies to hire the best talent globally.
- Able build relationships both internally and externally with a customer-focused approach.
- A good working knowledge of legal and immigration requirements that affect recruitment.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Commercial awareness and negotiation skills.
- High levels of discretion with confidential and sensitive information.
- Pro-active with a determination to get things done positively and with enthusiasm.
- Excellent attention to detail and pride in the quality of their work.
- Excellent planning skills with the ability to cope under pressure in a changing environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience of working with candidate tracking software and utilizing social networks as a tool for engaging with talent.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge or experience of Visual Effects, Animation, Motion Graphics or Post Production.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at The Focus