- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Five Star Global is seeking a motivated, detail oriented professional to foster the growth of its professional association. The successful candidate will be dedicated to serving the existing membership base and collaborating with the sales and marketing departments to help grow and promote the membership.
The membership manager is responsible for growing and maintaining the various memberships within the Company. As a membership manager, one of your primary job duties is to increase business by marketing the services of the company to convert customers into paying members. You are also responsible for collecting periodic membership payments, keeping accurate membership records, and communicating regularly with members. You will leverage your marketing skills and strategies to acquire new members and solicit improvement feedback to retain existing members. You will be responsible for building membership events and conferences and providing value and opportunities for the members. You will also be responsible for some soft-sales of media and sponsorships.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, and monitoring relationships with internal stakeholders, external mortgage industry partners, and other external organizations that effectively advance the mission of the membership
- Communicating full advantages of membership, benefits, services and programs to prospective members
- Coordinate the production of various projects of each association including the development of marketing collateral, quarterly newsletters, group conference calls and meetings, and association events
- Acquire sponsors for member specific events
- Provides strategic and tactical services to internal/external stakeholders and executive council members
- Responsible for goals, objectives, and services provided by the association
- Provides support to other staff members and the sales department in conjunction with membership goals.
- Encourages participation and retention in the association
- Leads committee and subcommittee meetings as necessary
- Facilitates Advisory Council meetings and elections
- Provide regular reports on membership development activities and quantifying results
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university required. Preferred degree fields include marketing, advertising, Political Science.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a professional business setting.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and meet established deadlines.
- Understanding of trends in professional membership organizations, public relations, and marketing.
- Effective interpersonal skills leading to the development of relationships including partnering and networking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as exceptional customer service skills.
- Commission Opportunities
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
The Five StarDallas, TX
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.