The Fitness Lab is looking for the right person, who is passionate about fitness, to join our team. We are specifically looking for a talented coach who has a background in strength training to lead our Lift Lab sessions (barbell/olympic lifts, periodized training, and progressive training methods). You should be able to work with large groups (HIIT Circuit training) and small groups (functional training).
We are professional, knowledgeable and committed to health and fitness. We believe in providing great customer service, impeccable facilities and results for our clients.
We are seeking great people to join our team. If you love working with people then contact us to become part of our great community.
We are a world class personal training studio providing group classes, small group training, and private personal training. We use free weights, balls (medicine/dynamax/stability), tubing, TRX, ropes, the bosu, kettlebells, sandbells, the Total Gym GTS and much more. Our training philosophy is steeped in functional movement systems. We create strong, healthy people who have mobility, flexibility, balance, and strength.
**We are not a crossfit gym. If crossfit is your passion, we would not be a good fit for you.**
- Incredible customer service skills
- Great with people/great energy
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A team player who can do any task
- CPR/AED certification
Primary Duties: Coach up to 15-20 hours per week. Coach small group training, large group HIIT training, and opportunity for private personal training.
Personal Training/Group Strength Instructor:
- Must have a degree in a fitness related field (Kinesiology or Physiology) or have a current certification from ACSM, NASM, or NSCA.
- Through understanding of the principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique
- Perform a variety of exercise modifications and progressions to meet the needs of the clients
- Personal training and group class experience preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of basic barbell and olympic lifts.
Please send us your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter please answer these 3 questions or your resume will NOT be considered.
1. What can you offer our members?
2. Why do you want to work in the fitness industry?
3. Name 3 of your biggest influences which may include someone in your personal life, professionally, in athletics or academics or surprise us.
Please do not call or drop-in