Membership Consultant Manager In Training
- Posted: over a month ago
The Fitness Equation is seeking an Membership Consultant (Manager in Training) to help with sales and new business development. The Membership Consultant (Manager in Training) reports to the Membership Director and/or Assistant Membership Director.
- Provide world class customer service during daily interaction with members, guests, and staff.
- Developing new business relationships through prospecting leads you develop yourself and leads provided by the company.
- Setting appointments to present membership offerings with a strong emphasis on relationship building and helping the customer achieve their fitness goals through joining the club.
- Obtaining signed agreements from new members in effort to meet and/or exceed all quotas.
- Managing and maintaining all prospect information in CRM database to 100% accuracy.
- Providing customer satisfaction and retention support as needed to maintain existing customer relationships and obtain referrals to build new customer relationships.
- Providing management with accurate forecast and all additional required activity/sales metrics.
- Up-selling existing customer base with add-on memberships and POS promotional packages such as FitEQ and SuperKids training programs.
- Attending weekly meetings, trainings, and coaching sessions with direct supervisors and/or senior management.
- H.S. diploma or GED
- Must remain flexible and adaptive to changing work environments.
- Must take initiative, ownership and prioritize tasks while following direction of supervisor.
- Must have a motivating personality with passion for helping others, self-improvement, as well as a professional appearance and demeanor.
- B.A. or B.S. in business or exercise related field and previous sales experience preferred.
TFE offers competitive compensation, benefits, and a FREE membership with employment. As part of TFE’s educational assistance program for ongoing education, TFE agrees to pay educational expenses up to a maximum of $500.00 per staff member per year. This is a fast growing organization with opportunity for advancement based on performance. Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Fitness Equation
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?