Customer Service Associate
The Fitness Equation Chantilly, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
The Fitness Equation is looking for professional, performance-driven Customer Service Associates.
- Maintain exercise floor, equipment, and facility cleanliness to ensure readiness for use.
- Assist and educate members and guests on the exercise floor to ensure club policies are adhered to.
- Maintain fitness and sports amenities in the club such as Basketball, Volleyball, and Rock Climbing during family time, pick up, league, or general use.
- Transfer guests to Membership, Training, Kidz Gym, Group Exercise, or Front Desk departments for scheduled and unscheduled meetings with department representatives following company protocol.
- Work with TFE Management to update member billing information as authorized, sell authorized POS items, and transfer interviewees, business partners, and other guests to their meeting locations.
- Answer telephones, transfer calls, take messages, and communicate in professional manner.
- Keep members informed of events happening in the club and promotional messages.
- Resolve and mediate member concerns in a calm and controlled manner.
- Active H.S. student or completed H.S. diploma/GED minimum.
- Ability to communicate professionally and provide appropriate and effective problem-solving information to members, guests, and staff.
- Ability to initiate task management and keep control during slow times and peak times.
- Interest in and passion for physical fitness.
- CPR and First Aid qualifications.
TFE offers competitive compensation, benefits, and a FREE membership with employment. This is a fast growing organization with opportunity for advancement based on performance. Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Fitness Equation
BusinessView all jobs at The Fitness Equation