- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Fila Group is seeking a Business Analyst that is detail-oriented and customer-focused to work within a project team in support of the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) at a Federal Agency. Duties will include analyzing needs and developing responses in a range of OCIO-related areas, including the strategic planning, enterprise architecture, project management lifecycle, performance management, IT governance, policy, procedures, guidelines, and organizational design.
Qualified candidates please email resume AND salary requirements.
- Lead strategic consulting projects and provide advisory support to government clients for major IT organization transformation initiatives
- Provide analysis, documentation, group facilitation, client coordination, and subject matter expertise support for business transformation
- Develop and update governance structure, policy, and resource planning documentation
- Evaluate and align enterprise IT solutions with Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) reference models
- Develop organizational change management plans and supporting materials
- Prepare agendas and meeting minutes for OCIO and team status meetings
- Support project planning and management activities, including risk and QA management, and monitoring and reporting
- Apply best practices in service management including those based in ISO, ITIL, PMBOK, FEA, and CMMI
- Support OCIO reforms focusing on instilling innovative, transparent IT practices throughout the Agency
- Advising on strategic decisions regarding organizational-structure improvements and communications.
- 2-4 years of experience in the areas of enterprise architecture, business/IT analysis, IT project management, system development lifecycle, process improvement, IT strategic planning and CIO missions and functions transformation
- Bachelor’s Degree or related technical training a plus (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Ability to support the integration and adoption of IT process, standards, policies, and controls
- Strong mix of project management and major IT transformation experience
- Ability to work collaboratively and cohesively in a team environment
- Ability to work independently, take initiative
- Strong group facilitation and communication skills
- Strong consulting skills - including excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience specifying challenge areas, framing questions around the challenges, gathering and analyzing data to answer the questions, and developing recommendations based on the data
- Great client relationship management skills.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Familiarity with federal policies and practices around IT, innovation, and web engagement
- Candidates must be able to work on-site at Federal agencies located in Washington, DC and must be able to obtain a U.S. Federal government contractor badge.
- 5C Public Trust Clearance desired.
Fila Group customers include: Federal Student Aid, the Department of Education, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Department of the Interior, Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Labor, US Forest Service, General Services Administration, Department of Health and Human Services, Department of Transportation (NHSTA), Department of Agriculture, State of Minnesota, State of Virginia, and the State of Washington.
The Fila Group, LLCWhy Work Here?
Dynamic and exciting team, highly collaborative, excellent training, and opportunities for growth!
Founded in 2004, Fila Group provides expert advice and services in the areas of IT strategy & transformation, enterprise architecture planning & execution, capital planning and investment control, business process reengineering, and Cloud strategy and transformation. Fila Group customers include: Federal Student Aid, the Department of Education, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Department of the Interior, Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Labor, US Forest Service, General Services Administration, Department of Health and Human Services, Department of Transportation (NHSTA), Department of Agriculture, State of Minnesota, State of Virginia, and the State of Washington.