- Posted: over a month ago
About the role:
The Fesco Group is looking for an experienced technical project manager to oversee and contribute to deliverables, timelines, processes, as it relates to NPD in our production department. Reporting to the Director of Sourcing, but interfacing heavily with our Product Development, Sourcing and Creative teams in the US and China, the person will require a unique blend of project management and technical expertise. As Fesco strategically advances our product offering and grows to support companywide initiatives, this role will be a critical liaison to support our growing product development needs at Fesco.
Our ideal candidate schedules, tracks, researches and communicates with efficiency and ease. This individual should also have the confidence to raise concern, flag challenges and elevate to senior leadership the status as projects move through to completion.
This role is ideal for someone who is passionate about bringing new products to market from concept to reality. Potential candidates should have hardgoods experience, great vision and planning but can also get scrappy and resourceful if/when priorities suddenly shift.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with leadership and product development team to determine optimal schedule, workflow, and deliverables on all projects.
- Interface with Fesco China production team, vendors, including senior leadership on all strategic projects and development.
- Maintain our project workflow (using our PM tool Monday.com) so all product development schedules are visible and up to date
- Work with Director of Sourcing to create new processes and streamline workflows to maximize efficiency to improve speed to market.
- Maintain and assist in creating the overall schedule track, flag, analyze progress, and reschedule as needed.
- Help develop processes that enable our production team to work more efficiently and cross-functionally
- Facilitate communication to the overseas production team, broader Fesco team and show leadership through weekly progress reports, workflow support, and daily updates.
- Support department with problem solving, anticipating needs and concerns, and providing solutions.
- The ability to do product/market research through shop outs, online research with an intrigue for consumer electronics
- Experience in Consumer Electronics is preferred
What You'll Need:
- 3 plus years of project management experience
- Experience working with Monday.com or other similar project management software
- Be able to manage multiple projects at once
- Be a creative and resourceful thinker
- Very detail oriented, no grammatical error or missing button gets past you! Understand change management and ability to work in fast changing environments.
- Engineering knowledge a plus, but not compulsory
- Language: Spoken Mandarin plus
- Calm, cool, collected under pressure
- Onsite work on 1 Rewe St. Brookyn, NY, 11021
Powered by JazzHR
The Fesco Group
AddressNew York, NY
ConstructionView all jobs at The Fesco Group