The Federal Savings Bank "TFSB", recently named one of Inc. 5000's fastest growing private companies for the second consecutive year, is seeking an experienced Mortgage Banker Assistant or Loan Production Partner (basically a rockstar mortgage pro) to support TFSB's top Mortgage Bankers in Oak Brook, IL. The Mortgage Banker Assistant will help manage the Bankers' pipelines, loan applications, loan structuring, and provide customer service to borrowers.
The ideal candidate for this role is a currently a Loan Officer Assistant/Mortgage Banker Assistant or Mortgage Loan Processor with 2+ years of mortgage related experience and looking for an opportunity to work with a consistently high volume of loans in a very fast-paced environment. Bilingual in Arabic/English languages strongly preferred. Think you have what it takes? Apply today and let's find out!
- Assist top Mortgage Bankers serving as their main liaison among customers, internal operations support, realtors, and title companies
- Help manage the Mortgage Bankers' pipelines while working with Processing, Underwriting, and Closing teams to ensure loans get closed in a timely manner.
- Prepare mortgage applications and disclosures for signing
- Structure loans in Encompass loan origination system
- Review loan guidelines and analyze borrower qualifications
- Provide fantastic customer service to clients and referral sources
- Consistently exceed borrower expectations and Realtor/Builder expectations. Always giving "Wow" service
- Marketing tasks to include maximizing the Mortgage Banker’s CRM and past client business
- Attend all National Sales Meetings
- Attend all functions with Mortgage Banker(s) when requested
- Help organize events for the Bankers such as realtor luncheons, borrower meet 'n greets etc
- Continue to assume responsibilities and help the team grow
- 2 year college degree, or commensurate mortgage industry experience
- 2 + years of experience in Mortgage Processing or Loan Officer Assistant role
- Advanced fluency in Arabic strongly preferred
- Experience with Encompass Loan Origination Software strongly preferred
- Experience with DU/LP strongly preferred
- Experience working in correspondent lending
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must be dependable, self-motivated and require minimal supervision
- Must have a friendly, outgoing, engaging personality
- Must be a team-player
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must have favorable background and credit standing
- A great sense of humor and thick skin strongly preferred!
Only local candidates residing near Oak Brook, IL will be considered.
What We Offer:
- Generous vacation plus sick days
- Amazing compensation! Base Salary plus per file bonus
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance plans available
- 401k and Roth IRA options available
- Employee Appreciation Events (Pizza days, empanada days, Halloween costume contest just to name a few!)
- Opportunity for Advancement