Entry Level Mortgage Sales - Columbia
- Expired: July 18, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Federal Savings Bank is hiring a high energy, detail-oriented, inside sales professional to develop as a Mortgage Banker in our Columbia, MD (Elkridge) branch. Mortgage industry experience is not required! The role may start out as "entry-level," but the opportunities for rapid, professional advancement are unreal! If you are a sales professional or recent college graduate that values a rewarding and fast-paced work environment keep reading!
This is a full time, high-volume inside sales position reporting directly to the Senior Vice President in Elkridge, MD. On-the-job-training is provided, therefore, all applicants MUST live in the area.
- Learn and apply sales techniques through hands-on sales coaching from successful Mortgage Bankers and SVPs
- Provide fantastic customer service to clients and referrals
- Outbound calling to potential customers
- Operate loan origination and automated underwriting software
- Become an expert at using a CRM and lead management
- Work alongside like-minded peers in a competitive, lively call center environment
- Consistently exceed Customer & Banker expectations. Always providing a "Wow" experience
Ideal Candidate Traits & Experience:
- 2 year college degree required; 4 year college degree preferred
- 1 + year(s) of experience in sales or retail, hospitality, and food & beverage industries a plus
- Friendly, outgoing personality accompanied by a naturally high sales acumen
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude; a desire to "win"
- Self-Motivated with a natural capacity for leadership roles.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and demanding environment
- Movers & Shakers preferred. The more you hustle the more you make!
- Strong organizational skills and multitasking ability
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Base salary plus bonus incentives
- Advancement into a Sr. Mortgage Banker and Vice President of Sales positions
- Company paid licensing in all 50 states
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision insurance plans available; includes company paid life insurance
- Competitive Flex Spending Accounts (FSAs) and company paid Employee Assistance programs for Financial planning, emotional support, legal guidance, and work-life solutions
- Partial 401k matching
- Employee appreciation events and other incentives
- Employee recognition on a national scale
- Fast-paced sales environment
- A true team culture working towards one common goal; helping homebuyers finance their dream homes!
For more information please contact: Alexis Romitti
direct: 773-922-0004 / firstname.lastname@example.org
WebsiteThe Federal Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
The Federal Savings Bank
BusinessView all jobs at The Federal Savings Bank
Get fresh Entry Level Sales Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.