Entry Level Inside Sales - Columbia
- Expired: October 14, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have what it takes to be a sales savant? Are you financially driven? Looking for your big break in sales or looking for a chance to continue to grow in your current sales career? If so, keep reading.
The Federal Savings Bank management team, combined with over 30 years of mortgage experience, is seeking a select few natural born closers to join our residential lending team in Columbia, MD (Elkridge). Our bank is one of INC 5000 fastest growing private companies in America, and our Columbia, MD area branch is leading the way.
Our recipe for success is simple: 1.) An extremely simple, yet selective, hiring process and 2.) Our proven ability to train high-performance, sales professionals into top Sr. Mortgage Bankers and Vice Presidents. Our standards are high, and the earning potential is even higher. This is a rare opportunity to enhance your lifestyle in a career. Our training program is a hands-on apprenticeship led by top producers in the industry.
Ideal Candidate Traits:
We believe if you are going to be the best, you must learn from the best. If you possess the below traits and are looking for a life changing opportunity, please apply today, and complete the survey below. Positions are limited, and some applicants may not be contacted.
Do you have the traits and job behaviors of our top performers? Let's find out! Please complete this 10 minute survey, there is no pass/fail. Read the instructions carefully and answer honestly: Click Here for Culture Index Survey
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Financially motivated
- Competitive, driven to "win"
- Thrives on recognition
- Fast-paced, and dynamic
- Problem solver
- 2-year college degree required, 4-year degree strongly preferred
- Sales experience
- Military Service
- Base salary plus uncapped bonus incentives (great income potential!)
- Advancement into a lucrative Sr. Mortgage Banker and Vice President of Sales positions
- Company paid licensing in all 50 states
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision insurance plans available; includes company paid life insurance
- Competitive Flex Spending Accounts (FSAs) and company paid Employee Assistance programs for Financial planning, emotional support, legal guidance, and work-life solutions
- Robust 401k matching
- Employee appreciation events and other incentives
- Employee recognition on a national scale
- Fast-paced sales environment
- A true team culture working towards one common goal; helping homebuyers finance their dream homes!
For more information please contact: Alexis Romitti
direct: 773-922-0004 / firstname.lastname@example.org
WebsiteThe Federal Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
The Federal Savings Bank
BusinessView all jobs at The Federal Savings Bank
Get fresh Entry Level Sales Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.