Licensed Insurance Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Title: Field Sales Agent
- Company: The Family Security Plan
- Location: Baltimore, MD
- Compensation: $55,000 - $80,000 (salary + bonuses)
- Benefits: Health/Vision/Dental, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401k, Paid Training
- Job Type: Full-Time (W2)
At The Family Security Plan, our focus is on the employee and their growth. From your first day with us, you will join a company that values everyone’s opinion, rewards and recognizes exemplary work, and prioritizes diversity, equity, and inclusion. You will be part of a culture that cares about you and also loves to have fun! We make a difference in people's lives every day. There's no better career than finding something you love and getting paid for it. Are you our next dynamic sales employee?
About The Family Security Plan
The Family Security Plan® is an organization that is unique in the world of insurance. We focus on making a difference in the community through partnerships with local, regional and national credit unions. Our close ties with our credit union partners allow us access to their membership, who are our primary customers. The Family Security Plan® provides these members to you, allowing you to focus on making the most of each opportunity by providing you with a steady stream of leads. This position requires in-person sales in a credit union environment.
What do we do?
- Our mission for over forty-five years has been to educate the underserved community on financial wellness and the benefits of affordable insurance protection.
- Our just cause is the unending pursuit to engage, educate and secure what matters most to families, communities and you.
- We have a fun, caring, and interactive team environment with open connection and support from leadership and your peers.
- We believe in growing and promoting our employees to the next level.
What's in it for you?
- Base pay plus incentives, bonuses, profit share, paid holidays, paid time off, exotic award trips, and excellent benefits.
- Annual income potential can range from $55,000 to $80,000 with uncapped commission to earn even more.
- Active Insurance license required.
- 3+ months of in-person insurance sales experience.
- Highly self-motivated with demonstrable success in outbound, 1-on-1 sales environments.
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to and from varying worksite locations.
- Home internet connection and basic computer competency.
- Able to comfortably overcome objections in sales environments.
- Professional, persuasive communicator.
- Coachable and comfortable working individually and with teams.
Preferred Education Requirement
Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; traverse the office space; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Candidates with experience in these roles are great fits for this job:
Licensed Insurance Agent, Outbound Insurance Agent, Licensed Insurance Producer
The Family Security Plan
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Licensed Sales Agent jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.