Position Summary: Responsible for the development, planning, supervision and coordination of services of the Batterers Intervention and Prevention Program (BIPP)
- Responsible for the implementation, planning, monitoring and supervision of the BIP Program.
- Manages the annual and mid year performance evaluation process and makes recommendations as needed; monitors goals and outcomes for the program staff, volunteers, and interns. Manages the BIPP budget and development process and assures the BIPP program is operated in compliance with grant funders.
- Develops relationships and protocols with community agencies, including Dallas County, partner agencies, family violence advocates, and judges.
- Develops new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organization and program.
- Develops and implements long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program and the participants.
- Ensures all staff members receive orientation and appropriate training in accordance with the program standards.
- Works with the Director of HR in the recruitment and screening process for program staff and recruits interns; provides supervision and guidance to program staff, volunteers and interns; monitors staff performance and conducts annual performance evaluations.
- Supervises and provides guidance to program staff, volunteers, and interns; facilitates weekly staff meetings.
- Monitors, evaluates, and ensures the effectiveness of the BIPP Proram
- Assists the Sr. Director and the Chief Programs Officer with grant-writing and reports to public and private funders.
- Responsible for budget oversight including participating in budget planning and monitoring program expenditures.
- Attends and participates in required staff and management meetings, trainings, and supervisory sessions.
- Provides external trainings and consultation to community professionals.
- Works as an effective member of a team with other Family Place staff and programs.
- Maintains professional knowledge of domestic violence.
Other Duties: Performs other job-related duties as assigned.