- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an accounting specialist to join the team who is self-motivated, detailed oriented and excited to perform a variety of tasks for the accounting department. This position requires an in-depth familiarity with a wide scope of business concepts, practices and procedures that rely on experience and sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Facilitates all aspects of accounts receivable: invoicing, cash application and collections
- Reconciles bank accounts
- Reconciles credit card accounts
- Processes account payable
- Familiar with reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Client Support via telephone and E-mail
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Five (5) years or more experience in accounts payable / receivable and general ledger
- Proficient with QuickBooks
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, must have a thorough understanding of business processes and internal controls
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; must be able to interact effectively across the organization
- Candidate must be self-motivated, and detail oriented with excellent organizational skills and have the ability to multitask
Salary commensurate with experience.
The Facilities Group and its Subsidiaries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The Facilities Group
The Facilities Group is a family of integrated facility maintenance organizations servicing commercial properties throughout the United States. Our companies include local, regional, and national brands with proven reputations, in-market knowledge, and operational excellence.
217 N. Howard AveTampa, FL
Finance and Insurance