- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bottom Line: A TFG HI Janitorial Floater is the utility player for the team. The successful candidate must be familiar with all janitorial functions and properties. He or she must also be reliable, hardworking, self-motivated professional who has high standards for customer satisfaction and problem solving.
The Janitorial Floater will work up to 40 hours per week and be asked to work on special projects as well as fill in for absences. The floater must have flexibility to work from 2 - 10pm.
What’s in it for you:
- Play an important front-line role within an established business.
- Competitive starting hourly rate with potential to earn performance-based bonuses.
- Full-time with benefits.
- Car and gas allowance provided.
- Opportunities for career growth.
As a Janitor You Can Expect:
- Maintain cleanliness of office suites, restrooms, and indoor and outdoor common areas.
- Understand and effectively use the appropriate cleaning products and methods for different facilities.
- Must be consistently reliable, efficient, and have a high commitment to service excellence.
- Demonstrate professionalism, high integrity, and self-discipline to do what’s right.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn and adopt specific TFG HI processes.
- Effectively communicate with customers and coworkers.
- Ability to safely drive to different client sites.
Essential knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Janitorial experience is highly preferred.
- Must be able to work efficiently and follow specific directions.
- Possess clear and effective communication skills. Basic English proficiency is necessary.
- Self-starter with strong prioritization and time management skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions.
- Must have a clean driving abstract, reliable phone, and own transportation.
- Must be able to:
- Comfortably lift 25 lbs.
- Walk, stand, push, pull, reach, stoop, stretch, bend, sweep, wipe, mop, and vacuum frequently for long periods of time (up to 4 – 8 hours).
- Work nights and weekends
- Full-time, hourly pay, with benefits.
- Hiring is contingent on clearing a criminal background check.
Janitor Benefits (Full Time Employees)
TFG Hawaii provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The Facilities Group Hawaii (TFG HI)
Get fresh Floater Janitor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.