We are seeking a Call Center Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must have own laptop, Internet, and Phone Line.
The Etiquette Group LLC
Why Work Here?
The Etiquette Group provides business services divided into 6 different groups. Marketing, Small Business Services, Management, HR Services.