Brand: Le Labo
Job: Creative / Design
Primary Location: Americas-US-NY-Brooklyn
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 1914004
Le Labo is looking for a Junior-level Graphic Designer to assist and support the creative production of digital and printed assets that promote brand equity and business.
- Assists Associate Design Director with all digital and print creative production.
- Supports the Associate director and Creative Operations Manager in fulfilling day-to-day creative requests.
- Assists with creating prototypes/mock-ups or any necessary materials for presentations.
- Translating the brand’s visual language and branding consistently across all our channels
- Supports the Digital team with photography and video post-production.
- Assists with exporting retailer.com product image requests
- Working on minor retouching.
- Preparing production files for production of printed collateral.
- Pro-active attitude and has the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- A clear grasp of typography, layout, color and design applied for both digital & print channels
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, primarily Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Bridge
- Must have experience and understanding of production — print process, mechanicals, print-prep, digital-prep
- Experience with moderate photo-retouching
- Precise trimming, mounting and comping skills
- Understanding/familiarity of the luxury, fragrance, fashion, beauty industry.
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Team player, must be able to work collaboratively and to be receptive to constructive criticism.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.