Brand: Lab Series Skincare for Men
Job: Creative / Design
Primary Location: Americas-US-NY
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 1911151
Manages: Global and Regional Creative Origination
This role is responsible for the strategic, conceptual and executional work for the LAB SERIES global image, across all channels and platforms on a regional and global level.
The Creative Director is responsible for aligning with Marketing and Product Development to ensure there is synergy between creative strategy and product-market strategic opportunities. Primarily this role revolves around the origination and creation of breakthrough assets that deliver in brand storytelling while they drive consumer excitement in a compelling and locally relevant way.
The role oversees:
360 Content Development (Print, Digital, Social, Mobile), Editorial, Industrial Design & Packaging, Retail / Store Design and Visual Merchandising.
The role requires:
• Strong understanding of the brand’s positioning and its products
• Knowledge, interest and expertise of the men’s beauty and skincare space.
• Strong partnership and working relationship with cross-functional partners
• Partners with the respective leadership team members inclusive of consumer engagement, product marketing, sales and communications to drive creation against biggest commercial opportunities; continuously assesses effectiveness and impact of creative activities through quantitative and qualitative analysis
• Responsible for creating and executing a cohesive consumer-centric, 360 story and image.
• Responsible for delivering guidelines and leadership to regional Creative teams that results in speed to market of locally relevant creative assets, that consistently align to global vision
• Drives and supports innovation, creative strategy and execution with
a digital-first mind set, creating a holistic digital story that can be dispersed into various mediums and translated across all consumer touchpoints
• Develops and leads creative team
• Drives efficiency across creative department; functional owner of KPIs
• Has an understanding of regional vs global operations. Understanding of and/or exposure to the Asian market is a plus.
1)Position requires 8 years professional experience in a creative environment.
2)College degree in Creative Arts, Art Director, Design or related field.
3)Cosmetic and/or luxury experience a plus.
4)Must be able to manage a budget and schedule as well as supervise Associate Art Directors and production staff to meet objectives and deadlines.
5)Excellent written and verbal communications, strong presentation skills, ability to personally organize and set priorities. Must be able to interface with Marketing, Merchandising, Packaging, and Store Design departments.
6)Must have a sophisticated understanding of typography.
7)Must be comfortable on set art directing photography.
8)Must be aware of current fashion, beauty and lifestyle trends.
9)Must have substantial knowledge of print production including retouching, pre-press, proofing and be proficient in InDesign, PhotoShop, and Illustrator.
10)Must possess skillset to design animated assets (Gifs, etc.) for social media and other digital channels.
11)Must be capable of handling numerous projects in a fast-paced, high-pressured environment.
12)Must be a responsible self-starter and be able to work with minimum supervision.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.