Senior Software Engineer
The Escape Game, LLC Nashville, TN
- Posted: 18 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
To design and deliver epic interactive experiences for every single guest.
Excellence - We are relentless in our pursuit to be the best.
Passion - We love our guests, our brand, and our games.
Growth - We believe in expanding our business and developing our team members.
Integrity - We endeavor to honor God through hard work, honesty, fairness and generosity.
Teamwork - We can best accomplish our goals by selflessly working together.
Creativity - We are always expanding the boundaries of what is possible.
Job Description: The Escape Game (TEG) is seeking an experienced full-stack software engineer to join our small team of creators and innovators. As part of TEG’s Product Team, you’ll partner across the company to build software products and applications that make a massive impact on the growth of both our retail and digital business units. Our portfolio of digital products ranges from commissioned gaming products for some of the largest companies in the world, to internal facing business applications, to consumer products that are used by tens of thousands of people every single month. TEG is always expanding the boundaries of what is possible and our engineers are expected to be highly collaborative, fiercely independent, and relentless in finding solutions to some of our company’s most complex problems.
Direct Leader: Sr. Manager of Product Marketing
Hours & Schedule:
Expected Weekly Hours: 45-55+
Travel Expectations: No/Light Travel
Expected Schedule: Monday - Friday and as needed on nights and weekends
On call: Yes
- Build and maintain mission critical web applications, built primarily in NodeJS and React.
- Collaborate on scalable cloud architecture design and be able to implement them within TEG’s AWS environment. We are looking for this role to advise on how to set our products up for scaling to meet demand.
- Communicate effectively with software engineers (both internal and external), product managers, and designers to execute on TEG’s product roadmap
- Help eliminate technical debt by refactoring/rearchitecting TEG’s legacy applications
- Monitor applications and help resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience
- Experience in a full stack engineering role
- Assisted in designing the database schema for a high volume web application
- Designed API’s for a production web application
- Deployed a full stack application in AWS at scale
- Written thorough documentation for an application or feature
- Implemented automated tests on a production application
- Worked in an agile environment and can effectively break down large tasks into smaller ones
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with Wordpress
- Experience with serverless applications
The Escape Game, LLCWhy Work Here?
The Escape Game is America’s top escape room company with 20 retail locations across the US!
731 Melrose Ave. NashvilleNashville, TN
TechnologyView all jobs at The Escape Game, LLC