We are looking to bring on an experienced Architectural Project Manager to join our team in De Pere WI. We would like to get someone in to start by the beginning of the new year so don't hesitate and apply today!
Job Description / Daily TASK:
· Prepare detailed drawings, in accordance with DeLeers Construction design criteria and standards of construction, from preliminary sketches to final detailed working plans per client specification.
· Meet with members of the construction team to evaluate and thoroughly understand the processes going into a specific construction project. The technician will use information garnered from other professionals to create the technical plans for a structure's blueprints.
· Work closely with Team Leaders, Business Development Associates and Project Managers, and interpret and record all project information. Provide creative insight and suggestions, as well as solutions to design problems.
· Coordinate the preparation of job drawings with Department Team Leader, other Architectural Technicians, and Project Managers.
· Prepare drawings, plans and documents for statutory approvals.
· Update all drawings as revisions occur and ensure that drawing files reflect correct information at all times. Make changes to accommodate mechanical, engineering, architectural, or client revisions.
· Oversee a team of 2-5 architectural technicians; manage work schedules and capacity, assist with questions and help to problem solve.
· Requires an associate’s degree in architectural design and a minimum of 3 years’ experience preparing architectural drawings.
· Complete knowledge of work performed by all construction trades.
· Ability to perform structural analysis for design and estimating purposes.
· Knowledge of the International Building Code, commercial and residential state codes, uniform dwelling code, and local stipulation codes.
· Proficient in the use of computerized drafting software; both Revit and AutoCAD experience are required. Skilled in PC usage and associated software including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access). Ability to learn new graphic software to compliment the presentation of CAD designs.
· Strong math skills and the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· Strong communication and organizational skills required, including the ability to plan, prioritize, and organize work effectively; work effectively and efficiently under pressure and time deadlines; analyze problems, propose reasonable solutions, make logical decisions, carry-out decisions made, and follow up with feedback where appropriate.