Requirements for the Production Machine Operator:
- Follows all guidelines, procedures, and processes per company policies/practices.
- Seeks guidance from supervisor/lead regarding non-routine work and notifies for equipment downtime.
- Ability to set-up, monitor, and operate bulk packaging lines to meet quality standards.
- Performs general production activities as scheduled by supervisor/lead.
- Solve simple math problems to accurately document packaging information.
- Ability to lift to 55 lbs. throughout the work shift. Maximum lifting requirements are 80-90 lbs.
- Must be able to push/pull up to 100 lbs.
- 0-2 years experience working in manufacturing or production environment
Interaction for Production Machine Operator:
- Understand, read, write, and communicate in English.
- Follow all Environmental, Health, and Safety policies throughout the site.
- Participate in job related training with cross training in other work-related areas/processes.
- Control product quality through communicating off spec material to appropriate levels.
- Follow all work instructions and SOPs per work area and job responsibilities.
- Completion of daily job tasks in a safe and timely manner.
Day and Night Shift open! Looking for candidates to interview and start right away! Medical, dental and vision insurance available! 401k and matching 401k!
Submit your resume via email through this posting or text resume to Kelly at 720-307-0604 for immediately interview and consideration.