- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our company is seeking an Electronic Assembler to assist with electronic assemblies and subassemblies. In this position, you will work with electrical or electronic components. This role involves following repetitive production standards, so we will consider any applicant with manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude.
What We Offer:
- Long term job stability
- Consistent hours
- Room for growth
- Great benefits
Electrical Assembler Duties:
- Wire, assemble, and install electrical and electronic components according to blueprint specifications
- Perform tests on finished products before packaging
- Complete device history records and daily production logs
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace
- Complete other tasks as necessary
Electrical Assembler Qualifications:
- A high school diploma or GED certificate
- Familiarity with various hand and power tools
- Must be familiar with industrial production
- Wiring experience
- Mechanical aptitude and the ability to follow directions
- Manual dexterity
Since 2004, The Employment Firm has connected thousands of job seekers with employers in the Denver metropolitan area. We are one of Colorado's most experienced staffing agencies, delivering top-notch customer service and honest communication. The Employment Firm is not the typical temporary staffing and employment agency you are used to working with.
The Employment Firm
ManufacturingView all jobs at The Employment Firm
Get fresh Electronic Component Assembler jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.