Mission: Raise brand awareness and education in the community by representing The Emergency Center (TEC) at community events and developing and maintaining long-term relationships with individuals, businesses, and groups.
Job Summary: The Emergency Center is a large sponsor of TCU and UTA Athletics and has a presence at many TCU and UTA athletic events. The Community Liaison will be the face of The Emergency Center at these events and will represent our company by handing out brochures and swag, while informing patrons about The Emergency Center. Other duties will include attending expos, races, walks, and local events sponsored by TEC. The hours will be flexible but primarily evenings and weekends. TEC is seeking 2 Community Liaisons - one to cover the Fort Worth territory and one to cover the Arlington territory. There may be additional opportunities to grow into surrounding areas. This position is fast paced, challenging, flexible, and rewarding.
Job Type: Part-time; Nonexempt
Salary: $10 - $15 per hour DOE
The Ideal Candidate: The ideal candidate is a bright, dependable, personable individual who is eager to learn and has a professional, positive attitude. He/She will have some experience in a medical, marketing, or sales field.
Company Info: The Emergency Center (TEC) is a 5-star rated, 24/7/365, no wait freestanding ER that was founded in 2014 to address a current and growing need for top quality emergency care in a convenient location. Freestanding Emergency rooms are transforming the emergency care experience with a differentiated and convenient delivery method, bringing the emergency room closer to the patient and offering an excellent patient experience. To learn more visit our website at www.theemergencycenter.com or look us up on Yelp.
Benefits: This position includes amazing benefits such as a flexible schedule, a 401k plan with company match, and opportunities for advancement.
Summary of Duties:
- Enthusiastically accepts and endorses TEC’s core values of Do Something Good, Empathy, Zeal, and Accountability.
- Attends TEC sponsored events to distribute promotional materials and educate attendees about TEC.
- Develops and maintains long term relationships with community individuals, businesses and groups (i.e. medical professionals, schools, church and civic groups, etc.) in order to generate referrals.
- Makes marketing cold calls to increase awareness of TEC’s brand and services.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the freestanding ER market and knows what differentiates TEC from the rest of the market.
- Analyzes community feedback to determine areas of improvement and makes recommendations to TEC management.
- Prepares and presents presentations promoting TEC’s brand and services.
- Regularly participates in video conferencing meetings that utilize screen sharing technology with team members and management.
- Report daily activities with referral sources and/or clients
- Professional appearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including proper spelling and grammar skills
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Willing to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle
- Dependable cell phone service
- High school graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- Bachelor's degree: In process preferred
- 1 year of marketing experience: Required
- 2 plus years marketing experience: Preferred
- 1 year Medical terminology: Preferred
- Familiarity with freestanding ED market: Preferred
- Event planning experience: Preferred
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook: Required
- Illustrator, InDesign: Preferred
- CRM and marketing applications (SalesForce): Preferred
- Social Media: Required