Administrative and Accounting Assistant
- $18 to $20 Hourly
Introduction: Join our team to create positive experiences for patients, providers, and coworkers. If you are dedicated to excellence and willing to work hard for a rewarding career, you have come to the right place!
Job Summary: The Front Office/Accounting Assistant will organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. They will create and maintain a pleasant work environment ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety. In addition, this position will also assist the accounting department by providing vendor management and accounts payable services.
Use the following link to see a full job description.https://jobs.theemergencycenter.com/jobs/front-office-accounting-assistant/
Location: Chandler, AZ
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: $18.00 - $20.00/Hour DOE
Ideal Candidate: The ideal candidate is a reliable, self-driven, personable individual who is comfortable with new technology and has excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills. They will have the desire and capability to take on new tasks using available resources and creativity, all with little instruction.
- Generous PTO
- Paid sick time
- 8 Paid holidays
- 401k plan with company match
- Break room stocked with drinks and snacks
- Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred: Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or other related field
- Required: 2 years general office or administrative assistant experience
- Preferred: 4+ years general office or administrative assistant experience
- Preferred: 1-2 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Preferred: 1+ years complex executive scheduling experience
- Required: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Required: Proficient with PDF software and form creation
- Required: Comfortable with technology, especially web-based platforms
- Required: Aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Proactive approach to solving problems with strong decision-making skills
- Engaging personality and optimistic outlook
- Valid Driver's License
- Active automobile insurance policy
Summary of Administrative Duties:
- Greets and provides general support and direction to visitors and answers phone calls on the main switchboard.
- Comfortable performing advanced functions within Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to creating forms, templates, mail merges, formatting and editing images, charts/tables, writing formulas, sorting and filtering data, and using conditional formatting.
- Researches and develops creative content for internal and marketing initiatives, including newsletter, announcements, and other internal communications.
- Conducts a weekly inventory of breakroom and office supplies and orders needed items.
- Plans and coordinates in-house and/or off-site events including lunches, office parties, team building, employee engagement, service events, and company picnics.
- Coordinates and schedules meetings requiring complex coordination with executive's and doctor's schedules. Schedules appointments for the boardrooms and maintains the boardroom calendar.
- Acts as the primary point of contact for all building related maintenance and communication.
- Safely operates a personal vehicle on behalf of the company to pick up supplies and run errands as needed.
Summary of Accounting Duties:
- Receives and enters invoices into the accounting system and reviews all invoices for accuracy, appropriate documentation, and approval prior to payment. Sets up and processes payment for all invoices.
- Invoices customers and ensures on-time payment of A/R.
- Reconciles vendor statements and researches and corrects discrepancies as needed.
- Allocates expenditures to correct accounts in accordance with department procedures.
Company Information: The Emergency Center was born from the desire to provide a better patient and staff experience. Our goal is to exceed every patient's expectations by providing not only a high level of medical care, but also exceptional, friendly, individualized customer service throughout the entire patient experience. Our company headquarters in in Gilbert, AZ, and consists of various departments including accounting, human resources, and practice management. We also own and operate a freestanding emergency center in San Antonio, TX, and are partnered with Dignity Health Arizona General Hospital to provide ER physician and APP staffing for their two hospitals and 12 satellite EDs.
The Emergency Center is a drug and nicotine-free workplace, and all employees will be required to complete a negative drug screen prior to employment.
The Emergency CenterChandler, AZ
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.