Front Desk Agent - AM Shift 7am-3pm - Full Time
- Posted: over a month ago
- Act as an ambassador for the Edgewater when interacting with customers and guests.
- Check guests out at the conclusion of their stay, reviewing their reservation and billing information and answering any questions they may have.
- Proactively use guest feedback to constantly improve their experiences.
- Accommodate guest requests both pre-arrival and during their stay. Coordinate staff of other departments (such as Housekeeping, Reservations, Engineering or In-Room-Dining) to assist when needed.
- Complete the AM checklist to ensure all incoming reservations are setup and guest requests are honored before guest arrival.
- Check arriving guests in upon their arrival, reviewing reservation information to ensure guest satisfaction
- Availability to work shifts from 7am-3pm, available each day of the week.
- Previous guest service experience. Experience within a hospitality role is a plus.
- The physical ability to carry out all job duties efficiently.
- A caring, positive attitude with a genuine interest in ensuring our customers have memorable experiences.
- A team-oriented attitude and a detail-focused mind.
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to work in a team environment.
- A flexible schedule to accommodate our weekend and holiday availability.
This position operates in a professional office environment. The role uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This position requires weekend work.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This position is very active and is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms, occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
TourismView all jobs at The Edgewater