- Posted: over a month ago
The Edge Treatment Center is a dynamic addiction recovery provider located in central Orange County. As a psychiatric nurse practitioner, you will be playing a frontline role with a collaborative, team-oriented organization in growth mode!
We are looking for a compassionate, experienced NP with an unrestricted license in California. You will be working directly with patients receiving treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring conditions. This role is also an opportunity to take a leading team-building role with one of Orange County’s most progressive and fast-growing companies!
The Edge prides itself on serving its community. We do so with a transparent, collaborative culture fueled by genuine compassion for those in recovery. We’re out to change the addiction treatment landscape … and have fun doing it. If you feel you’re a right fit for our community, apply now!
• Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
• Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
• Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
• People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
• Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Our psychiatric nurse practitioner will fulfill a wide variety of responsibilities. They will conduct physicals, screen incoming PHP patients, prescribe medications, order refills and order labs. We’ll also need to rely on them as a resource for general medical questions and providing a valuable medical perspective for our program.
Additionally, they will have weekly clinical appointments with our clients.
• Conduct physicals
• Provide and coordinate referrals for specialty medicine
• Order labs
• Screen incoming PHP clients
• Prescribe medications and order refills for clients
• Conduct weekly appointments with clients
• Familiarity with medication-assisted treatment (MAT) drugs such as suboxone, naltrexone and sublocade
• Able to explain medical processes clearly
• Strong organizational skills
• Good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
• PMHNP with prescriptive authority preferred
• Fully licensed NP in California without restrictions
• Experience in treatment industry and addiction medicine a plus
The employee needs to be able to:
• Sit for long periods of time
• Type and view computer screen
• Operate office equipment including phone, printer, copier, etc.
• Communicate clearly, quickly and efficiently with other team members
On site; remote positions not available
Powered by JazzHR
The Edge Treatment Center
AddressSanta Ana, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?