Retail Store Team - FT - Eastwood - Chantilly, VA
The Eastwood Company Chantilly, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
The Eastwood Company is excited to open our first Virginia retail store in Chantilly!
We are now hiring to build a store team that will deliver exceptional customer service to automotive DIYers who need our tools and supplies to restore/build their dream cars.
Could this be you?
Members of the Retail Store Team are expected to:
- deliver an exceptional customer experience
- build customer relationships
- offer advice on automotive restoration
- be enthusiastic with customers about their projects
- handle customer transactions from greeting to check-out
- receive and stock inventory
- maintain appearance of the store
- work well with store team
- be able to both take direction and be a self-starter
Qualified candidates will have:
- retail or customer service experience
- strong communication skills
- ability to demonstrate the use of Eastwood products
- auto restoration experience - preferred
- attention to detail
- ability to problem solve
- ability to learn how to operate cash register
- ability to stock and retrieve materials from shelves and floor stacks, and lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- ability to spend the majority of your time standing, walking and some stooping, climbing and kneeling
- the ability to work a flexible scheduling including nights and weekends
- Anticipated Store hours - Mon-Sat - 8am-6pm; Sun - 9am-5pm
- Anticipated work hours will fall within Mon-Sat - 7:30am-6:30pm; Sun 8:30am-5:30pm
- Work in a retail environment where people like to shop and you are inspiring them to build their dream cars
- Awesome hours for a retail role
- Health Benefits - medical, dental, and vision insurances
- Financial Benefits - competitive salary, life and ad&d insurances, short-term and long-term disability, identity theft protection and a matching 401k plan
- Paid Time Off
- Employee discount
Location - 8159-B Governor Ritchie Hwy, Pasadena, MD 21122
Are you interested? Then we'd like to hear from you.
Since 1978 Eastwood has been developing, marketing, and distributing supplies, tools, and equipment used for the repair and restoration of automobiles. Eastwood’s customers are serious do-it-yourselfers who are extremely loyal to the Eastwood brand and rely on Eastwood for unique products that enable successful completion of their repair and restoration projects.
Eastwood is based outside Philadelphia, PA. Eastwood offers opportunity and a compensation package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, short- and long-term disabilities, 100% vested matching 401k plan, paid time off, incentive plan, employee assistance plan, employee discount and other voluntary benefits.
Eastwood does pre-employment drug screening and background checks.
Powered by JazzHR
The Eastwood Company
RetailView all jobs at The Eastwood Company