Retail Store Manager - The Eastwood Company - Chantilly, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
The Eastwood Company is thriving during these uncertain times, growing and opening a store in Chantilly, VA.
The Store Manager is a hands-on operator who will lead the team in achieving operational, financial and customer experience objectives.
The Store Manager will excel in these job duties:
- leading the team in achieving or exceeding:
- sales and customer count targets
- average order value (AOV)
- financial budget, including managing expenses
- controlling shrink
- analyzing variances from targets and initiating correction actions within prescribed guidelines
- maintaining integrity of computer systems
- completing store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and resources and following up on results
- protecting retail team and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment
- maintaining stability and reputation of the store and company by complying with legal requirements
Qualified candidates will have:
- experience delivering, and leading others who are delivering results
- retail experience with hard goods items - automotive, tools, home improvement, sporting goods
- examples of meeting and exceeding financial and operational goals
- ability to work with computer systems similar to Microsoft products, such as Word, Excel, Outlook
- ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekend (7am-7pm week days, 7am-6pm weekends)
- auto restoration experience, a plus
The Eastwood Company is asking you to complete a Culture Index survey as part of the application process.
The Culture Index Survey is a tool that helps us better understand the preferred communication styles and intrinsic motivational needs of our team. We ask that you set aside 7-10 minutes, during which you will have no interruptions or distractions, and simply follow the instructions.
Since 1978 Eastwood has been developing, marketing, and distributing supplies, tools, and equipment used for the repair and restoration of automobiles. Eastwood’s customers are serious do-it-yourselfers who are extremely loyal to the Eastwood brand and rely on Eastwood for unique products that enable successful completion of their repair and restoration projects.
A privately held company, Eastwood is based outside Philadelphia, PA. Eastwood offers opportunity and a compensation package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, short- and long-term disabilities, 100% vested matching 401k plan, paid time off, incentive plan, employee assistance plan, employee discount and other voluntary benefits.
Eastwood does pre-employment drug screening, reference and background checks.
Powered by JazzHR
The Eastwood Company
RetailView all jobs at The Eastwood Company