Eastwood Call Center Supervisor - Sales/Order Focused
- Posted: over a month ago
The Eastwood Company is looking for a Call Center Supervisor who can motivate a team to provide a positive customer experience in a service/order/e-commerce environment.
- the core values create a team of people who: consider others first, own results, have a positive approach to problem solving, and continually self-improve
- your expertise as a call center leader will allow you to make and see an impact
- customers like to buy products to realize their repair/restore/revive their automotive project
- you can work from home
- training is provided to better understand our products and systems
- you participate in a strong benefits package - medical, dental, vision, life and ad&d insurances, disability insurance, 100% vested matching 401k, paid time off, incentive plan, employee discount and other voluntary benefits
While at work, you'll:
- work with the Customer Solutions Leadership team to develop a team who provide a positive customer experience
- more specifically, lead/manage/build/coach/redirect the team of Customer Solutions Sales Agents who respond to the prompt - "If you'd like to place an order ..."
- analyze and respond to call center metrics to ensure team is providing the best level of customer service
- listen to calls/read messages to ensure the quality of communication
- focus on preparing the team to be able to sell the tools/supplies needed for the customer to complete their project
Other important information:
- good opportunity for someone who has experience as a lead/senior agent in a call center environment and sales experience
- successful candidates need previous call center experience leading others in a sales/order/e-commerce environment, including analyzing and reacting to call center metrics
- must be willing to learn our products and how customers can benefit from them
- successful candidates will be comfortable with computer systems
- schedule will be within 7am-8pm, possibility for later hours in the future
The Eastwood Company makes use of the Culture Index to help us understand preferred communication styles and intrinsic motivational needs of our team. Please set aside 7-10 minutes, during which you will have no interruptions or distractions, and simply follow the instructions.
The Eastwood Company, established in 1978, has been developing, marketing and offering supplies, tools and equipment used for the repair and restoration of automobiles. Our customers are serious do-it-yourselfers who are extremely loyal to the Eastwood brand and rely on us for unique products that enable successful completion of their repair and restoration projects.
Eastwood does pre-employment drug screening and background checks.
Powered by JazzHR
The Eastwood Company
BusinessView all jobs at The Eastwood Company