Are you growth oriented, both personally and professionally? Do you care passionately about the greater good? Working hard AND having a life? Offering creative solutions and stepping out of your comfort zone? Traveling? If you are thinking "YES!," please keep reading!
The Duck was founded in Boulder, CO in 1988. Since then it has grown to be one of the leading experience based retail brands. We want YOU to help us grow to be #1. We are seeking highly driven results-oriented sales representatives who will engage in the strategic partnership development and execution of The Duck’s sales and brand strategy within existing territories across North America, Caribbean and other regions.
This individual will be able to create and execute a sales plan that is geared toward a customer or across a defined territory. Must be well versed in driving profitable sales growth by planning, telling a holistic story (brand presentation) being present in the market, listening to customers and driving sell through. The experience for this role includes: experienced consultative sales skills, ability to identify target markets and/or customers and recognizing sales cycles with varying durations. This position would leverage existing relationships, channel partnerships and prospecting to develop sales opportunities that will lead to sales growth. This individual will be measured on the ability to grow the existing customers and territories and manage related sales expenses to meet budgeted expense rates. Must always also display high integrity, be fully capable to communicate both internally and externally, exhibit strong (customer/sales) funnel management, and forecasting skills. This is a HIGH growth opportunity, so this person will be willing to do what it takes to grow sales through current and new customers and existing and new products.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Must be willing and able to travel ~2 weeks/month!
Collaborate with regional sales directors and other sales team members to establish and execute the sales plan for each customer with a region/territory.
· Learn the competitive landscape, market pricing and strategy.
· Account planning, revenue forecasting, program management and opportunity assessment for the short term and on an annual basis at the customer/market level.
· Advises/Consults with customer to maximize their profit by offering items that meet this objective. This would take into consideration competitive developments, pricing impacts and new item placements.
· Establishes new accounts within the current markets.
· Creates and submits sales orders.
· Accountable for business growth within markets/territories.
· Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
· The willingness to learn the DUCK WAY of selling and dealing with customers.
· Lives the Duck Values
· Base Salary of $30,000
· Commission – Current Accounts – Standard commissions that have been published.
To apply, please send your resume with a cover letter describing why you want to join the Duck Team. We look forward to hearing from you!