The Dupont Circle is part of the Doyle Collection a family-owned collection of eight luxury and urban hotels superbly located in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol.
The Dupont Circle is about to embark on a transformational journey with a significant multi-million-dollar investment programme due to commence in 2018. In line with the company's strategy to re-position the hotel within the luxury sector, the transformation comprises the re-design of public spaces including a new bar and restaurant in collaboration with Martin Brudnizki, an internationally acclaimed interior architecture and design studio, and the refurbishment of Level Nine, the hotel's exclusive suite floor.
In time for this exciting project, we are now recruiting for an experienced and passionate Assistant Front Office Manager to join this busy luxury hotel.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate expertise in Front Office/Room operations and proactively drive guest satisfaction.
- 3 or more years in Front Office experience
- Supervisory experience in a pro-active property
- Strong commercial acumen
- Knowledge of hotel structure and inter-departmental operations
- Effective written and oral communication with internal and external guests
- Ability to move throughout the hotel to supervise the floors
- Ability to listen, speak and write English to ascertain and respond to client needs
- Proficiency in Word, Outlook, and Excel required
The perks of working as a Assistant Front Office Sales Manager with The Dupont Circle
- Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
- Great health plan and benefits
- Plan for your future with our 401k plan
- Great location with easy access to the Metro and commuter benefits
- Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
- 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
- Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
- Plus more ...
As an Assistant Front Office Manager at The Dupont Circle, you will be working for the family owned Doyle Collection Hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in DC and further afield in Ireland and the UK!
The Dupont Circle, Washington DC
In the heart of one of the most captivating neighborhoods in the nation's capital, The Dupont Circle hotel proves a landmark in its own right. Modern design meets global appeal, immersing guests in a sophisticated scene marked by vibrant decor, original artwork and stylish furniture. The bustling Bar Dupont and Cafe Dupont, serve as popular neighborhood gathering spots for visitors and locals.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection is listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces 2017 and in 2018.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro