- Expired: February 19, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Dog Stop ® needs enthusiastic groomers. Grooming is offered seven days a week, so weekends are a requirement, and applicants should be willing to work 5 days per week. We offer a minimum 50% commission on all grooming services, paid time off, and discounts on all store products and services.
The Dog Stop is America's favorite total dog care facility. With 20+ locations across 10 states devoted to a clean and safe environment for your dog, It includes Daycare, Boarding, Grooming, and a fantastic retail store featuring the best pet foods, toys, and accessories for the dogs. Bothell Dog stop will be the first location in the Greater Seattle area.
- Full Nose-to-Tail Makeovers (this includes bath, nail trims, and full body cuts) for all breeds
- Walk-in nail trims and gland expressions
- Baths for all-size dogs
- Customer relations - develop relationships with clientele and their dogs. You should be able to explain to customers the best cut/grooming option for each dog.
- Managing busy grooming schedules and communicating progress to receptionists and clients.
- Maintaining a clean grooming room
- Keep track of inventory
- Upkeep grooming tools
- Organize and update client profiles
- At least one year of grooming experience with a wide variety of sizes and breeds of dogs
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and professionally with owners
- Responsible for extreme attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Upbeat, enthusiastic personality
- Must love dogs!
Please respond with your résumé, three professional references, and a paragraph explaining why you'd be a great fit for our team. If you have a grooming portfolio displaying your skill, please send that as well.
JOB CODE: G1
The Dog Stop LLC
Get fresh DOG Groomer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.