- Posted: 1 day ago
- $50,000 Yearly
Title: Franchise Coordinator
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Reports to: Vice President of Operations
If you’re looking to be at the forefront of one of the most rewarding and growing franchise concepts in the pet care industry, look no further than The Dog Stop, one of Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Businesses in the US and Pittsburgh City Paper’s 2022 Best Pet Daycare and Best Pet Groomer.
The Dog Stop is quickly expanding its franchise concept across the United States and is looking for a Franchise Success Manager to support our franchisees in running successful and compliant operations.
About The Dog Stop:
Our mission and goals are three-fold:
- Develop a successful team of franchisees through solid training and effective communication while consistently offering customers superior service
- Provide innovative quality products and services that capitalize on the growth of The Dog Stop® market
- Maintain a pleasant work environment that encourages excellence for all our Employee and Franchise Owners
Our Franchise Mission Statement and Promise to Our Franchise Owners
To be the industry’s premier dog care provider while staying committed to our core values of unquestionable integrity, superior performance, and dedicated support of our Franchise Owners and the communities we serve. To provide a clean, fun, and safe dog care center that ensures an experience that every dog and its owner will love.
About the Franchise Coordinator:
The Franchise Coordinator supports The Dog Stop (TDS) team by providing direct support to the CEO, VP of Operations, and Director of Franchise Development, as well as indirect support to the franchise operations team and our network of franchisees.
What You’ll Do:
- Organize and manage all franchise documentation for each prospective and current franchisee in the TDS network, including but not limited to, initial lead sheets, FDD receipts, applications, background checks, financial/tax submissions, business plans, executed contracts, legal notices, and renewal packets.
- Manage incoming franchise leads and send general responses as necessary
- Maintain all franchisee and store information in the TDS Success database
- Maintain minutes for all internal leadership meetings
- Organize and maintain the TDS Master Calendars, including key dates for all franchisees (birthdays, store anniversaries), TDS Discovery Days, Franchise Development and Leadership Conferences, Board Meetings, TDS Training Weeks, and the Field Team’s store visit schedules
- Create/update presentations as requested by Senior Leadership Team, including board decks, pitch decks, and franchise sales decks.
- Maintain electronic filing system, ensuring that all files meet TDS’s established naming conventions
- Field general phone calls/emails from potential/existing franchisees, vendors, trade groups, etc. and route calls to the appropriate team member
- Organize and facilitate network-wide mailings of promotional materials, legal notices, and misc. correspondence
- Assist with scheduling and organizing company events, meetings, regional field meetings, and virtual webinars, training sessions, and system-wide conference calls
- Perform general administrative tasks as assigned by Senior Leadership Team
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Impeccable organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple calendars, databases, master reporting files, and digital filing systems
- Strong proficiency in MS Office suite, including basic management of Excel files and building PowerPoint presentations
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability and desire to work in a primarily office setting in Pittsburgh, PA, with occasional work-from-home days and occasional community events
- Franchising experience a plus
What We’ll Bring to the Table:
- Base annual salary of $50,000
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Discounted services at The Dog Stop
- Access to some of the most amazing dogs
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the tactical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. The balance of experience and skills with passion and drive is key to finding and retaining amazing talent.
The Dog Stop provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The Dog Stop
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?