The Dog Stop® seeks a Front Desk Attendant. This person will be responsible for overseeing all canine and employee activities. Must have a positive attitude and be confident and comfortable with dogs of all sizes and temperaments. Candidates with strong backgrounds in employee leadership and retail experience are preferred.
- Dog Care
- Customer Service
- Employee Management
- Retail Sales/Inventory Tracking
- Balancing Charges and Cash Intake
While the majority of weekends will be required, additional hours will be assigned throughout the week, totaling approximately 30-40 hours/week.
• Free doggy day care & boarding services (bring your pup to work!)
• 10%-25% discount on retail products
• Upbeat, positive work environment
To apply, please respond to this ad with the following (Note: Emails sent missing any of the following will not be considered.):
• Short paragraph describing yourself and why you think you would be a good addition to our team!