Customer Service Associate at The Dog Society LLC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $16 Hourly
The Dog Society is a one-of-a-kind place that provides a safe, fun space for dogs and their humans to come together to enjoy a full-scale dog-centric experience. From boarding, daycare, grooming and training for pups, to a beer garden, cafe, and games for their best friends. For more information visit dogsocietysd.com.
The Dog Society is looking for a professional, energetic, and organized person to join our customer service team. The Customer Service Associate supports The Dog Society’s mission and vision of being the best people friendly dog company in San Diego.
The right candidate has a positive attitude and strong written, verbal and non-verbal communication. The Customer Service Associate will support the Dog Society team by managing daily business inquiries, booking appointments, check-in/out of boarding, daycare and grooming pups.
Customer Service Associate Job Responsibilities:
- Greet and check-in/out all customers with courtesy on a daily basis
- Ensure compliance with check-in procedures
- Monitor all inquiries for reservations and manage all communication with customers and assist to increase revenue through occupancy
- Explaining our services and membership packages to potential customers
- Scheduling appointments and enrolling members using our customer management software
- Perform all cashier functions and be responsible and responsible in maintaining perform an efficient cash drawer.
- Strive for solutions and positive interactions when dealing with customers
- Coordinate schedules with the Canine Care Manager and assist team as needed
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
The Customer Service Associate must possess the following:
- Excellent communications skills - This includes having a friendly, outgoing, energetic and guest service-oriented demeanor. We require that you understand the importance and responsibility of the front desk as the face of our facility.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated work manner
- High level of integrity and responsibility - This position requires someone that is team-oriented and willing to work above and beyond the job description
- Persuasive speaking skills
- Solution oriented and empathetic and courteous
- Adaptable multi-tasker under stress
- Professional, attentive and courteous
- Must love dogs!
Education and Experience Requirements
- Computer savvy
- Passionate - A passion or interest for animal care, specifically dogs and customer service
- At least one year administrative/customer service experience a plus
- Hospitality / Customer Service experience or Degree in Communications is a plus
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities. You are expected to perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About The Dog Society
The Dog Society in San Diego is a one-of-a-kind place that provides a safe, fun space for dogs and their humans to come together to enjoy a full-scale dog-centric experience. From boarding, daycare, grooming and training for pups, to a beer garden, cafe, and games for their best friends, The Dog Society is a veritable dog-focused paradise that people love too. Female-owned and operated, The Dog Society’s state-of-the-art facility features modern amenities and an open layout for people and pups alike to explore and enjoy. It is located at 6331 University Avenue in the Rolando neighborhood of San Diego. For more information and pricing, visit dogsocietysd.com.
We are looking forward to reading your application.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation is $15.00 - $16.00/hour.
About The Dog Society: The Dog Society is looking for an individual to join our team. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, motivated and trustworthy. Learn more about us at www.dogsocietysd.com.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.
The Dog Society LLC
AddressSan Diego, CA
BusinessView all jobs at The Dog Society LLC