The Doctors Center is looking for Nurse Practitioners and/or Physician Assistants to provide excellent care and treatments to our patients. The Doctors Center is a leading provider of Primary Care, Urgent Care, and Occupational Medicine in Jacksonville, Fl. We are looking for providers who strive for quality, efficient, and effective patient care. We are looking for part-time providers.
You will be seeing a wide variety of patient types, from primary care follow-ups to urgent care walk-ins, workers compensation injuries, employment physicals, and much more.
You must be able to work 12-hour shifts, evenings, and weekends.
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Licensure requirements for the State of Florida
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program
- Procedural skills are a plus
- Minimum of two years of clinical experience in a primary care specialty and/or occupational medicine
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- Medical/Vision/Dental Plans
- Paid Time Off /Holidays