Kaya Now is looking for a personal/executive assistant who is a recent college graduate who lives in the Los Angeles area. Kaya Now is a cannabis delivery platform that will be launched in major cities across the United States in 2020.
Our CEO is a serial entrepreneur who has founded multiple companies, most notably Zentropy, which grew to become one of the biggest interactive advertising agencies in the world.
We are looking for an executive assistant/ personal assistant to the CEO, full time (30-40 hours per week). Qualified candidates will have a can-do attitude, stay cool under pressure, work off and on site, and complete simple tasks. You will be responsible to help grow a team of college-aged interns who are ready to work hard, learn a lot and respect the opportunity to be a part of something big.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
Job Description: Personal/Executive Assistant