Experience is a must!
The Listing Team Leader/Manager is a leadership position and responsible for the care of our sellers taking charge of all aspects of the experience from communication to marketing.
The perfect candidate for this role may be a licensed agent that prefers the management and care of the client over the selling, cold calling, door knocking, etc.
Candidates with experience transaction management would also be considered including those currently or recently working as a Transaction Coordinator/Manager, a Closing Coordinator/Manager, an Executive Assistant or a Listing Manager/Coordinator.
Experience in Title or Mortgage would also be a considered.
Pay is a combination of salary plus bonus up to $40,000 depending on experience and talent.Compensation:
$27,000 - $40,000 depending on experience) plus bonusResponsibilities:
- Handle all the details of the listings from marketing to administrative to communicating with clients
- Communicating with both internal and external clients
- Being precise, detailed and thorough inputing the information and comfortable with technology (MS Office Suite)
- Ideal candidate is either a licensed agent who is terrific administratively or someone who is or has been a Transaction Coordinator, Closing Coordinator or Listing Manager
- We will also consider someone with Title or Mortgage experience
- Team player who is detailed, precise and thorough with administrative tasks
- Excellent communication skills
The Distinctive Group at Keller Williams Premier Realty, LLC located just North of downtown. Our Agents out earn all other local Keller Williams offices in the area and most of the REMAX offices as well. Find out what we do that makes the difference between selling 5 homes a year and 25+!