Real Estate Transaction Coordinator - Listing Manager - Assistant Property Manager
The Distinctive Group Colorado Springs, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Experience is a must!
Listing Manager/Assistant Property Manager is a leadership position and is responsible for the care of our sellers and taking charge of all aspects of the experience from communication to marketing.
The perfect candidate for this role may be a licensed agent that prefers the management and care of the client over the selling, cold calling, door knocking, etc.
Candidates with transaction management experience would also be considered including those currently or recently working as a Transaction Coordinator, Closing Coordinator, Listing Manager / Coordinator or an Executive Assistant.Compensation:
- Handle all the details of the listings from marketing to administrative
- Communicating with both internal and external clients
- Must be precise, detailed, and thorough inputting information
- Comfortable with technology, including MS Office Suite
- Ideal candidate is either a licensed agent who is terrific administratively or someone who is or has been a Transaction Coordinator, Closing Coordinator or Listing Manager / Coordinator.
- We will also consider someone with Title or Mortgage experience
- Detailed, precise and thorough with administrative tasks
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills
Why work here?
Our dynamic culture and disruptive mindset offer the ideal environment for an operations professional who thrives on finding the next solution to the next big challenge. If you’re only comfortable working in a relatively staid and predictable environment, then this position is definitely NOT for you. But if you crave excitement and love running toward the fire, then we’re a perfect fit.
What’s in it for you?
An operations position that offers the excitement of a rapidly growing team
A culture where you’ll never, EVER think, “I’m bored”
The chance to play a pivotal role in helping a company grow and make history
An environment where people truly appreciate what you bring to the table
A purpose-based environment whose larger mission is to help others
Paid time off
The Distinctive Group
AddressColorado Springs, CO
Real EstateView all jobs at The Distinctive Group