Real Estate Agent Scholarship Opportunity
- Posted: over a month ago
Would you like to learn directly from one of the region's top-producing veteran Realtors? If the answer is "yes" this may be a rare, unique opportunity for you.
If you are interested in pursuing a Real Estate Career, you are professional and willing to work hard, you may have a chance at a one-of-a-kind opportunity. This will require an INTENSE commitment, for those who make it through the process, a rewarding career in real estate will be waiting for you.
About 75% of new agents will fail within the first 12 months and 89% fail within 2 years (statistics provided by NAR). This Veteran Team of Agents have grown productive, profitable businesses and have exceeded $1M in gross revenues while maintaining a work-life balance. This didn't happen by accident, it happens because of mindset, skills, HARD WORK, and time. They are willing to give back to the right group of people with an open book 90-day internship.
New agents and experienced agents will be considered. To initiate the interview process please upload your resume (including past production if you have any).Compensation:
$100,000+ in commission potentialResponsibilities:
- Attend and participate in 100% of program requirements including classes, activities and homework assignments
- Always displays a positive attitude and is an excellent communicator
- Strong work ethic
- Commitment to looking and acting professionally at all times
- Willingness to learn new tools and systems
- Quick response times
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
Why work here?
Our dynamic culture and disruptive mindset offer the ideal environment for an operations professional who thrives on finding the next solution to the next big challenge. If you’re only comfortable working in a relatively staid and predictable environment, then this position is definitely NOT for you. But if you crave excitement and love running toward the fire, then we’re a perfect fit.
What’s in it for you?
Paid time off.
A position that offers the excitement of a rapidly growing team.
A culture where you’ll never, EVER think, “I’m bored”.
The chance to play a pivotal role in helping a company grow and make history.
An environment where people truly appreciate what you bring to the table.
A purpose-based environment whose larger mission is to help others.
The Distinctive Group
AddressColorado Springs, CO
Real EstateView all jobs at The Distinctive Group