Network Engineers I & II
- Posted: over a month ago
As Network Engineer with The Dirks Group, LLC you will have the opportunity to work directly with the leadership team in a high-paced, growing Technology company. The position is responsible for the primary support and installation of client networks and infrastructure.
- Install, repair, and replacement of servers (physical and virtual), switches, firewalls, and wireless
- Technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems.
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix
- Network Audits and Documentation
- Wireless Site Survey’s and Documentation
- Provide remote and on-site technical support, assistance and training to clients
- Maintain client relationships
- Other duties as assigned
PIECE OF THE TDG PUZZLE
The position is responsible for protecting the culture values of TDG, and maintaining the Core Values:
- Integrity – Everywhere, All the Time
- Humble – Confidence
- Fostering Friendships with Clients and Coworkers
- Growth as Individuals and as a Company
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft operating systems, Exchange, and Active Directory
- Demonstrated proficiency of virtualization (preferably with VMWare)
- Bachelor’s Degree or associate degree in technical field with 3+ years of experience
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Self-motivated & Reliable
- Valid driver license
- VMWare VCP
- Microsoft Certified Professional MCSA
TDG’s core hours are 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work, spikes in hours may be required as essential functions demand such.
The job operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. Attire is smart casual, where you dress appropriately for your day.
Occasional travel to other TDG locations as needed. Minimal overnight travel.
JOB STATUS AND PAY SCALE
This is a full-time exempt position. The salary for this position is TBD based on experience, along with bonus program.
The Dirks Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?