Business Development Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Dimension Group is currently seeking a Business Development Manager for our Dallas TX or Denver CO office. As our Business Development Manager, you’ll be responsible for bringing forth new business opportunities. We’re looking for a strong communicator who is, highly driven, great at building relationships with decision makers, and thrives in a competitive environment. You’d be a part of a management team and work with our architectural, engineering, construction and development leaders to develop relationships and close new business.
- Create an effective plan to improve marketing and build the business. The marketing plan would include formulation of business strategies and implementation schedules
- Seek business opportunities through cold calling and networking
- Research and analyze prospective clients, opportunities, and markets
- Track and organize, electronically, new and existing client information, calls, emails and correspondence, meetings, tasks, campaign records, and group mailing lists
- Create new business presentations in line with the company’s strategy.
- Produce marketing materials – credentials’ presentation, press releases, project case studies.
- Build new relationships with potential clients
- Attend events and conferences, research new events to attend and organize internal and external company events
- Drive new avenues for marketing the company projects, present case studies, obtain client testimonials, write blogs, maintain social media marketing etc.
- 5+years’ experience as a Marketing Coordinator preferably with experience in the Architecture, Design or Construction industry
- Professional degree in marketing, communication or similar
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- A keen interest in architecture and construction as a whole is vital for this role, as is a proactive working approach and desire to build a career in marketing and sales.
- Must have a professional appearance
The Dimension GroupWhy Work Here?
The Company offers a competitive salary, and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) and paid time off.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package that includes company paid employee health insurance. We support and encourage work/life balance. We like to work hard and have fun. You will find an opportunity to partner with smart, energetic people who innovate with national brands and grow every day! Check us out on www.dimensiongroup.com.