The Digital Intellect is looking for a Paid Digital Advertising Associate to join our team! Our ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and managing paid marketing campaigns through a variety of digital advertising platforms. The objective of this role is to assist our clients in creating brand and service/product awareness while providing them with a positive ROI.
- Build and manage Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat, Tik Tok campaigns for clients, incorporating strategy, long-term forecasting, and customized creative assets
- Use data-driven tactics to analyze and optimize media spending
- Work closely with the paid advertising department to effectively coordinate strategy within campaigns
- Report weekly/monthly to showcase ad performance and share insights on current and future tests
- Stay ahead of the curve on new strategies, advertising channels, conversion rate optimization techniques, industry trends, client issues, and competitive reviews and analysis; provide intelligence to team and others in the agency
- Assist with new business pitches and proposals
- Experience level: 1+ years
- Previous agency experience a plus
- Thirst and passion for digital marketing
- Deep familiarity with concepts like CPC, CPM, CTR, CPA, CVR, and ROAS
- Strong familiarity with Facebook ads (Blueprint Certified is a big plus)
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skill set
- Great communicator
- Passionate about servicing clients and building brands
- Deep perspective on digital marketing with a strong understanding of how different media channels work together in a campaign
- Since all clients have a different level of technical understanding having the ability to explain performance and optimizations to a high level audience is crucial
- Ability to analyze raw data and formulate insights for client strategy
- Excellent writing, grammar and communication skills
- Problem-solver mindset, heavy attention to detail and flawless execution on all assigned tasks
- Strong Project management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Strong interest in advertising
- Team player, eager to learn, proactive, adaptable and flexible
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends (if needed)
We focus on our clients feeling confident in our abilities to understand, translate, and carry out even the most complex marketing campaigns for their organizations. From the top down, we have equipped our team with individuals who specialize in all areas of Digital Marketing and we pride ourselves on our ability to work closely with our clients, providing the highest level of responsiveness and satisfaction.
The Digital Intellect is the result of two successful marketing agencies merging. The skillsets provided by each agency complemented one-another very well and allowed our business to provide a full suite of marketing services to those looking to increase their web presence. Our team focuses on and specializes in Web Design, Web Development, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM/PPC), Social Media Management & Advertising, Lead Generation and beyond.
Our proven methods and strategies give organizations the ability to engage with their customers through a variety of digital avenues, keeping their business in the front of the customers’ minds.