- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Health Insurance Account Manager
Details of the job:
We are looking for a Health Insurance Account Manager. This role requires an individual who is professional and exhibits the determination and self-motivation to continue to drive renewals in the middle market. Ideally the candidate would be a team player with a great attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Pivotal to your success will be your ability to develop relationships with Clients and Broker Partners, understanding their goals and challenges. Your activities also will include:
· Identifying potential strategic broker partners
· Renew and Service customers in the 50 - 5,000+ employee range through broker partners
· Travel as required.
· Providing the necessary broker support for successful education and implementation of the Difference Card. This includes: interacting with broker partner teams and conducting broker education meetings to ensure thorough explanation and understanding of the product.
· Develop and maintain key internal relationships.
· Understand both customer and broker/consultant needs and provide value-added consultation.
· Present a positive image of the Difference Card in the marketplace.
· Understanding the importance of Wellness and the pivotal role it plays in the employee benefits arena.
· A Life and Health license with prior insurance experience.
· Strong existing group benefits broker relationships preferred.
· A background in the Insurance industry (1-3 Years preferred in Group Benefits).
· An understanding of the local Group Benefits Market and market specific insurance carriers.
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
· Public Speaking. The ability to conduct a professional employee education meeting as well as deliver a successful finalist presentation to a prospect’s C-Suite.
· Knowledge of Sales Force, Teams, Zoom, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
EB Employee Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We are dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
With offices across the country, The Difference Card is a company of innovators who believe in cost--saving employee benefit solutions for clients, not setting limits. The Difference Card is not just technology – it’s the powerful combination of flexibility, customer service, wellness, innovation and results. Since 2001, The Difference Card has provided its clients with an average annual net savings of over 18%. For more information, visit
The Difference CardWhy Work Here?
The Difference Card is creating innovative benefit solutions paired with superior service.
The Difference Card helps organizations build the most cost-effective health plan. Since 2001, The Difference Card has provided its clients with an average net savings of over 18%. The product utilizes proprietary medical reimbursement systems, risk transfer solutions and wellness strategies. In doing so, The Difference Card has delivered millions of dollars in savings to its clients while at the same time providing the highest level of employee benefits. With offices across the United States, The Difference Card provides a national presence combined with local expertise and service. Through strategic broker partnerships, The Difference Card delivers custom plan design solutions that exceeds the needs of both employers and employees across the country. For more information, visit www.differencecard.com.