Inside Sales Representative/Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Royal Alaskan Movers is seeking a high energy and highly motivated Inside Sales representative to join our growing team in Anchorage. The ideal candidate possesses the ability to handle a high volume of incoming calls and emails while providing excellent customer service. You will be communicating and working with customers, accounts agents, both nationally and internationally, in support of our sales and operations divisions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide the highest level of customer service throughout the entire move process.
- Answer incoming calls and emails in a timely manor
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, online chat, or in person to provide support and information on products or services
- Fields customer questions and complaints; when the issue is beyond the representative’s knowledge, forwards to the assigned specialist or other appropriate staff.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate credibly and effectively at all levels; to work collaboratively with all departments to ensure the customer needs are met.
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to accurately add, subtract, multiply; Proficient on 10 key calculators
- Working knowledge of office 365 (Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook etc,)
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to multi-task with frequent interruptions, while completing duties on time
- Must have excellent listening, and presentation skills.
Required Education / Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous experience in a related sales or customer service position, where there are a high number of incoming/outgoing calls
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. unassisted
- Repeating motions on a computer that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- FSA & Guardian benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
The Dewitt Companies
BusinessView all jobs at The Dewitt Companies