The Devadoss Law Firm, P.L.L.C. Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision, 401k,
Mid-sized Galleria area Labor & Employment Law Firm is seeking a legal assistant for our Litigation and Worker’s Compensation section. A strong phone presence and the ability to multitask is a must. This is a very sophisticated and professional environment and we expect the legal assistant’s language, attire, behavior and demeanor to reflect the same.
This position does not allow for remote work. Please only local candidates apply.
General duties for this position:
- Routing incoming calls and speaking with clients
- Office Filing
- Performing various administrative tasks as requested by the Office Manager and/or Attorneys
- Placing calls to clients and doctor’s office
- Drafting and sending correspondence
- Uploading/filing legal documents
- Processing payments
- Scanning, mailing and faxing
- Records management
Qualifications for the position:
- Minimum 1 year experience at a law firm required
- Pleasant and friendly demeanor
- Customer service experience
- Good communication skills
- Experience answering multi-line phone system
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- General computer skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Salary & Benefits:
This is a full-time salaried position based on experience
Health, Dental and Vision insurance available after 60-90 days
Work hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The Devadoss Law Firm, P.L.L.C.Why Work Here?
Awesome CEO, fun company parties and lots of room for growth!
LegalView all jobs at The Devadoss Law Firm, P.L.L.C.