Senior Verification Engineer
Tired of long commutes, traffic, and a high-cost of living? Looking for a firm and projects with smaller design teams that offers more autonomy and flexibility? Then come join our Trusted Electronics Team in Dayton, Ohio. A quick search on Zillow will give you a sense for just how affordable Dayton is compared to places like D.C., Santa Clara, Chicago or Denver. For just over $200K you can purchase a 2,500 square foot home in many of our beautiful suburbs that are only a 15-20 minute commute. These areas offer tremendous living communities, cultural activities, historical attractions, and outstanding schools. Dayton is just a short day trip to many “big cities” like Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Cleveland and Columbus. The Dayton International Airport offers direct flights to New York, D.C., Philadelphia, Dallas, Denver, Atlanta, Orlando, Charlotte and more!
Our Trusted Electronics Team is redefining the state of the art in hardware vulnerability assessment, security, simulation and design tools. We need talented verification engineers to support advanced trusted electronics research and development. You will be part of a multi-functional team where you will work with RF engineers, analog/digital engineers, and circuit testers. You will be assisting our team with creating new tools, verifying advanced RF circuits, and advancing the latest in trusted electronics design and security. Our Trust Team is comprised of engineers with advanced degrees and highly regarded as the leaders in many technology domains.
Verification architect for system, security/assurance assessment, mixed-mode verification. testbench generation including constrained random simulation, assertion based verification, System Verilog / UVM, BIST, hardware acceleration.
Desired Skill Set:
· MS in electrical or computer engineering with 3-10 years of experience in FPGA/ASIC design and/or verification.
· Experience developing self-checking testbenches and assertion-based verification in SystemVerilog
· Experience with board and system-level debug in post-implementation hardware
· Experience with verification of complex Systems-on-Chip is a plus
· Experience with HDL simulation tools (Incisive, ModelSim, etc.)
· Experience with formal verification of complex digital systems
· Experience with scripting languages in support of design tool configuration and execution
· Experience with HDL emulation systems (Cadence Palladium, Synopsis ZeBu) is a plus
· Ability to work either independently or within a team environment
· Ability to prepare technical reports
Looking for a company that provides a flexible, family-friendly, and relaxed culture? Looking for industry leading benefits? We’ve got them, and more! TDKC was voted one of Dayton’s Best Places to Work for the past eight years in a row. Our benefits include:
· 100% company paid health care (no employee premiums)
· Retirement with our historical contributions over 12% of salary (100% vested on day one of employment, with no employee match required)
· Dental and Vision coverage (employer paid)
· Ten paid holidays plus generous vacation and sick leave
· Short/long term disability and life insurance
· Flexible, family-focused culture
Note: candidates must be a US Citizen for possible access to DoD classified information
The Design Knowledge Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions due to potential access to DoD classified information.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org