The Delaney Agency with Symmetry Financial Augusta, ME
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently searching for a highly competent and qualified individual to work from home and execute underwriting assistance strategies and consult with new clientele in a rapidly expanding Texas market. You will schedule appointments from our qualified lead sources and close sales to achieve goals. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by meeting and consulting with clients and qualifying prospects via a webinar. You will identify their needs and demands and sell accordingly. Work your own hours, work from home, all while helping families in your area, and building your own business. There is no cold-calling in this position. This could be the last place you ever work.
· Answer and follow through on qualified leads
· Evaluate client's needs through consultations
· Meet personal and team targets
· Attend meetings, events and trainings- Currently via Webinar
· Deliver client-focused solutions and create long-lasting relationships
· Maintain and expand clientele database
· Proven experience as a sales representative
· A Helpful heart
· Ability to work with computers and understand and navigate standard applications
· Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
· Excellent skills in communication and presentation
· Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
· Commitment to ongoing self-improvement
***This is an entry-level position. Experience is not required.
The Delaney Agency with Symmetry Financial